Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So, I am a bit tardy on this assignment, so I have only viewed a few videos-- but it was interesting to see the different ideas people had. There are so many ways to use all this stuff. (By the way, our video is posted below-- we figured kids would enjoy Harry Potter...)
I plan on viewing other videos once they are posted. The biggest challenge in using these videos in classroom would be making sure all the kids know how to use this stuff. I think if it is taught in a rushed or unclear way it might be confusing for a lot of kids, and maybe overwhelming for them. But then again, I think kids might pick it up a lot easier than I did.
On the other hand, I think kids would LOVE using this and making their own videos. In a special education classroom it might be trickier to have them do the technology, but they would probably love to be on camera, do voice -overs, and see the final result. I really like the idea of using this tool in the classroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment