Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tok Box

I have never heard of TokBox before, and I think it is pretty cool. I think it could be used for both fun and practical purposes in the classroom. It would be fun to send to students to tell them to have a good day, or remind them of homework, etc. TokBox could also be sent to parents to help them understand what is going on in the classroom, if you need a meeting with them, etc. It would just be fun to send messages back and forth from student to teacher.
In class last week I learned just how much technology is out there that I don't know much about. I think I need to be much more pro-active in learning about and how to work with these new tools, although its hard for me becuase sometimes I think it is more incenvenient. But I have resolved to not bury my head in the sand when it comes to technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment